About Us

10 interesting facts about Australian online casinos 2021

10 interesting facts about Australian online casinos 2021

A few years ago, a visit to a casino was often a whole event for a middle-income person, but today almost everyone can visit a virtual gambling establishment without even leaving their home. Naturally, during this time online casinos managed to acquire various interesting facts, stories and even legends.

The article contains 10 interesting facts from the history of online casinos:

A 40-year-old Finn from Helsinki managed to win the largest amount of money in a virtual casino. After the first bet, he managed to play only 30 minutes and removed the progressive jackpot in the amount of 18 million euros. Later, the lucky man admitted that he was a newcomer to the casino and that it was his first gambling game. The bet was placed on the Mega Fortune slot.

Modern online casinos provide their visitors with free games in demo mode. This attracts many players who are interested not in monetary rewards, but in the process of the game itself. This has some benefits for the casinos themselves. After playing for free, the visitor after a while, having accumulated experience and having worked out a certain strategy, switches to gambling with real money bets.

Almost all gambling games in virtual casinos are programmed in such a way that even if a person won, 1% of the amount that he entered remains for the gambling establishment. If you count the daily visitors, and of them almost 80-85% lose, you can only imagine how much profit online casinos have.

In 2021, many players are afraid to send their documents to casinos, so some casinos have removed verification https://www.gambling-reviews.info/no-verification-casinos-in-australia/ from their checklist. No verification Casino in Australia is one of the most popular place.

Sociologists have calculated that only 10% of people today are still supporters of real gambling establishments. The remaining 90% prefer virtual internet gambling establishments. Of these, 33% can be called professional players, and the rest are just thrill-seekers and beginners. In addition, about 65% of amateurs try to develop their logical thinking with the help of games.

Almost playing in any Australian casino for real money is the risk of losing your entire deposit. Therefore, for games without the risk of losing cash in social networks Facebook, free social casinos have appeared. They use the same rules as in real gambling establishments. Here you can also have fun and even experience the excitement. At the same time, these casinos do not cause any dependence.

Only 11% of the total number of online casino players can be called active professionals. Poker is especially popular in virtual gambling establishments.

Almost in many countries where online casinos are legalized, there are age restrictions, usually access opens from the age of 18. But in some, the age limit has been raised to 21.

Nowadays, the majority of online casino players are men. But every year women are added to their team. At the moment, their number is already more than 16%, and the number is constantly growing.

Compared to players of a real casino, visitors to virtual gambling establishments feel much more comfortable and freer, less tired. The calm home environment is relaxing and makes the game more attractive and calm.

The industry of virtual games today is the most popular on the Internet and continues to develop rapidly. According to statistics, more than 40% of Internet users are already gambling online.

Call Request A Quote
7270aac73b5caf9c1b3fd2bb85146eba